So this is how he does it?
CC Sabathia’s trainer Dave Paladino posted Instagram videos of his workouts in an empty gym showing the process behind a photo of a slimmed-down and buff Sabathia going viral.
The retired Yankees southpaw looks like a different person, having dropped significant weight and adding muscle. At one point in his career, the 39-year-old weighed close to 300 pounds and battled a recurring knee injury.
But without baseball to worry about, Sabathia is working on his body, and so far the results are obvious.
- Slimmed-down Adele is unrecognizable as she praises Beyoncé’s ‘Black is King’
- Rebel Wilson shows off her slimmed down figure after losing 18kg
- Democrats unveil slimmed-down $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief proposal
- Actress Mosun Filani Oduoye slams those saying they prefer her being fat– as she takes pride in new slimmed down figure
- Democrats unveil slimmed-down $2.2 trillion COVID-19 relief proposal
- CC Sabathia talks to Jalen Rose about grief — and throws heat at Michael Jordan
- Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic got ripped during the NBA hiatus
- Ripped personal trainer got jacked through vegan diet
- Naked at Jay-Z’s birthday, too drunk to throw: Inside CC Sabathia’s struggles with alcohol
- Yankees mailbag: Contenders to fill CC Sabathia leadership role