Nollywood star actress cum producer, Funke Akindele also known as ‘Jenifa’ for her role in her popular TV series, ‘Jenifa’s diary’ has since gone spiritual since after her arrest and conviction for throwing a party for her huband with over 20 persons in attendance during the lockdown.
After the brouhaha, the mother of twins took a short break from social media and made a comeback, which brought joy to her fans, loved ones and well wishers.
However, it appears that the Yoruba born star wasn’t shaken by the ugly incident as she came back strong with spiritual quotations, prayers and words of encouragement.
In one of her posts, she prayed for her “HEAD” and also her fans. She wrote: “Ori mi gbe mi debi ire!!! May we be at the right place at the right time! AMEN!! #maythelordhealourland“. A prayer which appears to be a reflection of how bad she felt on the incident that led to her arrest and eventual conviction.
In another post, encouraging her fans, she wrote: “Sometimes you try so hard to take care of everyone else that you forget to take care of yourself. #selfloveisimportant #takecareofyourself #mentallyandphysically #happysunday“
Before the court passed it’s judgment, on the case, the actress took to micro blogging platform, Twitter to pray that she survives the saga; “I just pray I survive this. I’m so broken ” She wrote
- Eniola Badmus celebrates Funke Akindele on mother’s day, Funke Akindele replies
- Funke Akindele did not buy me a house – Pa James Ajirebi cries out in new Video, spills the truth of what Funke Akindele did (VIDEO)
- “Funke Farley Kee Dem”- Ini Edo, Naira Marley And Other Nollywood Stars Comment On Funke Akindele Bello’s Post
- Court to hear suit against conviction of Funke Akindele, husband, others
- ‘Funke is not your mate’ – Outrage As Fans Compare Funke Akindele And Toyin Abraham
- Meet Funke Akindele’s Elder Sister, Abimbola Maria Akindele, A Blogger In Nigeria
- Funke Akindele Bello and husband JJC Skillz celebrate 4th wedding anniversary with beautiful photos
- Funke, I Must Say You Are Doing A Great Job – Funke Akindele Praise Self
- Funke Akindele-Bello Explains How She Knew JJC Skillz Was The Right Man For Her
- Funke Akindele-Bello shares stunning new photos as she turns 43