In the Nollywood movie industry, some actresses have been observed to have a good heart and preaching love in their marriages. They are living a married life which preaches unity.
Despite the fact that their present husbands have children who are not theirs, these female celebrities didn’t let that get to them as they warmly embrace their stepchildren and show them lot of love.
In this piece, we will looking at Funke Akindele and 4 other Nollywood actresses who lead by example and encourage married women to embrace their husbands’ children with other women with a heart of love.
Funke Akindele is an award-winning Nigerian actress who have built a good reputation for herself. She is also a movie director and producer.
Funke Akindele is known for her produced popular TV series, Jenifa’s Diary and Aiyetoro Town. This comic movie personality is loved by many.
Funke Akindele and Husband, JJC Skillz
Funke Akindele is currently married to JJC Skillz, with the real name Abdul Rasheed Bello who is a Nigerian rapper. They tied the knot in a private wedding in London in May 2016. Their marriage is blessed with twin boys who were born in December 2018.
Before his marriage to Actress Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz is a father of 3 children from 3 different women.
Funke Akindele warmly welcomed her stepchildren into her life and she is happy to relate with them. Her stepchildren are identified as Tamira Bello, Josiah Bello and Benito Bello.
Tamira Bello, the 23 years old step-daughter of Funke Akindele is a graduate of Media and Communications(Television) from Birmingham City University, United Kingdom. Josiah Bello is an upcoming music artiste following the footsteps of his Dad. Benito Bello is a 15 year old stepson of Funke Akindele.
This lovely family has been spotted several times sharing marriage goals.
Toyin Abraham is a popular Nollywood actress, movie director and producer. She is a jovial movie personality who have gained public acceptance and greatly loved.
Toyin Abraham’s step daughter, Temitope Ajeyemi
Toyin Abraham received the Best Actress in a Lead Role award at 2019 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. She is also fondly called ‘Mummy Ire’.
Despite the fact that her first marriage with Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson hit the rock, Toyin Abraham found love again. She is currently married to a Nollywood actor, Kolawole Ajeyemi. Their marriage was made known to the public after the birth of their son, Ire in 2019.
Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Oluwasegun Adeyemi
Toyin Abraham has a stepdaughter with her husband. She is identified as Temitope Ajeyemi. She is 14 years old.
Temitope Ajeyemi was a love child between Kolawole Ajeyemi and an undisclosed woman in the past. And the young girl was living with her grandmother before her father later married Actress Toyin Abraham.
Toyin Abraham’s step daughter, Temitope Ajeyemi
Temitope Ajeyemi is currently staying with Toyin Abraham and her husband. She has been shown love and care. She also loves her stepmum,Toyin Abraham.
Annie Idibia(Nee Macaulay) is a Nigerian actress. She has featured in several Nollywood movies. She is popularly known as the wife of 2face Idibia, a popular Nigerian music artiste.
Annie Idibia got married to her husband, 2face in May 2012. She was a babymama to this talented musician before their marriage. She gave birth to two lovely daughters for 2face Idibia. They are identified as Isabella Idibia and Olivia Idibia.
Annie Idibia has shown herself to be a woman with a good heart. She accepted her husband’s children with 2 other women with open arms.
2face Idibia has other five children from 2 babymamas. They are identified as Ehibenzy, Justin and Innocent Idibia(born by Pero Adeniyi). Also, Nino and Zion Idibia (born by Sunmbo Adeoye(Nee Ajaba)).
Annie Idibia relates well with her stepchildren and has been spotted several times having fun with them.
Stella Damasus is a popular Nigerian actress and singer. She has also created a niche for herself in the Nollywood movie industry in the times past.
Stella Damasus’s current husband is identified as Daniel Ademinokan who is a Nollywood movie director and producer. They tied the knot in 2011.
Stella Damasus happily accepted her husband’s son from previous marriage with Nollywood actress Doris Simeon.
Stella Damasus’s stepson, David Ademinokan has spent a memorable time with her for a while now.
She also had two daughters from her first marriage with her late husband, Jaiye Aboderin. They are all living happily together.
Nuella Njubigbo is a Nigerian actress, scriptwriter and film producer.
This young talented actress has also preached love and unity in her marriage. Nuella Njubigbo married her husband, Tchidi Chikere who is a film director in 2014. The marriage is blessed with a beautiful girl named Princess Tess who is 5 years old.
Nuella Njubigbo has 3 stepchildren with her husband, Tchidi Chikere. He was previously married to a Nollywood actress, Sophia Williams Chikere.
Nuella Njubigbo has been seen severally with her husband and 3 step sons. It is such a family of love.
- Why Nigeria may implode – CHRICEDIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021The Resource Centre for Human Rights & Civic Education (CHRICED) on Monday decried the state of Nigeria. It warned that if the people do not ...[Read more]
- Ogun: Eight suspected cultists arrested for reportedly killing rivalIn Local NewsJanuary 18, 2021The police in Ogun State have arrested eight suspected cultists over the death of a man in Ifo area of the state. The police said they made some ...[Read more]
- HURIWA asks Nigerians to protest, boycott NIN/SIM registrationIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021The Human Rights Writers Association Nigeria, HURIWA, on Monday, urged Nigerians to massively boycott the National Identification Number, NIN, and ...[Read more]
- 60-year-old man accused of raping two minors escape mob attackIn Local NewsJanuary 18, 2021The Rivers State Police Command has confirmed the killing of a police officer attached to Borikiri Police Divisional headquarters in Port Harcourt ...[Read more]
- BREAKING: Boko Haram: Troops battle terrorists in YobeIn Boko Haram, NewsJanuary 18, 2021The 12-man judicial panel of inquiry set up by Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State has announced commencement of its sittings. DAILY POST recalls that ...[Read more]
- ‘Almost complete’ ancient shark fossil sheds new light on Earth’s pastIn LifestyleJanuary 18, 2021Experts have discovered an “almost-complete” fossil of a 150-million-year-old shark in Germany, giving them a nearly ...[Read more]
- Nigerian govt releases N10bn for COVID-19 vaccineIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National leader of the All Progressives Party (APC), has commiserated with the family, friends, relations and associates of the ...[Read more]
- Eight-year-old boy shot in Bronx gated communityIn USAJanuary 18, 2021An 8-year-old boy was shot at a gated community in the Bronx Monday. It happened at 5 Fordham Hill Oval, a University Heights co-op community billed ...[Read more]
- Stay away from churches – CAN tells sick and old peopleIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has advised sick and too old people to stay away from worship centres following the second wave of ...[Read more]
- Actor Olatayo Amokade ‘Ijebu’ buys wife a carIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021Actor Olatayo Amokade a.k.a Ijebu has gifted his wife a car. The actor who shared a photo of his wife posing with the car gift, asked her ...[Read more]