“Tan Mom” Patricia Krentcil’s husband, Richard, has been diagnosed with colon cancer.
The “Free 2 Be Me” singer announced the news on Monday, just one week after Page Six reported that Richard, 51, was in critical condition following a heart attack and stroke.
“After the ordeal with his heart and stent being put in, now Richard has been diagnosed with colon cancer and he has begun chemotherapy,” Patricia said in a statement.
“With all our combined health ailments, please keep our entire family in your prayers,” she added, referring to a period last year when she suffered a series of health problems that made her feel like her “whole body died.”
After emerging from a medically induced coma in June 2019, Patricia revealed she suffered cardiac arrest and was diagnosed with pneumonia, pancreatitis and an infection that spread to her lungs.
The couple, who are estranged but still living together, share two children: son Addison and 14-year-old daughter Anna.
Patricia made headlines in 2012 when she was arrested and charged with child endangerment for allegedly bringing Anna, then 5 years old, into a tanning bed in Nutley, New Jersey.
Source: Newzandar News
- Husband of ‘Tan Mom’ in critical condition after heart attack, stroke
- Smoking weed, vaping may trigger heart attack or stroke, studies say
- NYC officials advocate colon cancer screenings after Chadwick Boseman’s death
- David Oyelowo’s Father Dies After Battle With Colon Cancer
- Coffee may help colon cancer patients’ longevity, study finds
- Nigerian-British actor, David Oyelowo loses Father to Colon Cancer
- Actor David Oyelowo loses dad to colon cancer
- I’m battling Stage 4 colon cancer: Chadwick Boseman’s secret fight stuns me
- Actor David Oyelowo loses Father to colon cancer
- Americans urged to get colon cancer screening earlier