Viral video of a young Nigerian man carrying his sick wife to the hospital due to the total lockdown in Rivers State has sparked reactions from Nigerians.
Due to the total Lockdown in the state, there were no cars/buses on the road so the husband had no choice than to carry his weak wife while trekking.
A good samaritan who saw the man carrying his sick wife as he trekked the long distance was moved to help transport the couple to the hospital.
According to the good samaritan, the outcome would have been fatal if she had not come along to help them get to the hospital.
Watch the video below:
- Husband forced to trek to the hospital carrying his sick wife as lockdown leads to a scarcity of public transportation (video)
- Dedicated dog treks 60 miles to get back to her old home
- Lady treks home after being denied transport fare by man whom she refused to sleep with on first date
- Man who treks for hours to work daily to feed his family gets over N21m from strangers
- Doctor treks COVID-19 vaccines to rural hospitals hundreds of miles away
- Pregnant woman loses her baby allegedly after Rivers State Police detained her and her husband on their way to the hospital
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘The Kissing Booth 2’ on Netflix, Where The Rom-Com Sequel Swaps Lust For Long-Distance
- Alex Unusual Advices People In Long Distance Relationships
- Long-distance calls? Scientists uncover repeating ‘157-day pattern’ in mysterious intergalactic radio bursts — Newzandar
- Ministry to renovate long distance training camps