The young lady who recently tattoed BBNaija star Ka3na’s name on her thigh has dismissed claims that she did it so she could get a cash gift from her.
Earlier today, the BBNaija star berated the young lady for getting the tattoo. According to the mum of one, there are better ways fans can show love to their favorite celebrities instead of getting a tattoo of them on their bodies. Read here.
The lady in the middle of it all has come out to speak. In a video she posted online, the young lady said;
”Hello people, I didn’t do this for cash. Writing Ka3na’s name isn’t for cash. It’s called fan’s love. It’s for me to have a memory that I have this celebrity that I love so much. But she bashing me this way makes me feel so bad. People now started saying all sorts of things.”
Watch the video she shared below…
- How Davido and Mya Yafai hooked up and spent time together in Ghana (Screenshots)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Recent reports have it that Nigerian singer, Davido and Young Ma’s ex girlfriend, Mya Yafai were together in Ghana last year December. Recall Davido ...[Read more]
- More information on 2018 SHS graduate who led robbers to kill ambulance driver, molested paramedic outIn Ghana, NewsFebruary 28, 2021A recent Senior High School graduate, John Appiah alias Omega who was named by Police as leader of a team of robbers who attacked an ambulance and ...[Read more]
- Meet Davido’s alleged new girlfriend, Mya Yafai (Photos/Video)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Award winning Nigerian singer, Davido caused an uproar on Twitter after he was spotted holding hands with a mystery lady. However, after an ...[Read more]
- Knicks fans dropping hundreds on last-minute COVID tests before gamesIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Knicks fans desperate to get back to Madison Square Garden are ponying up $250 for last-minute COVID tests before tip off, in order to meet new state ...[Read more]
- Here’s what you can’t do at a New York wedding reception amid COVID-19In USAFebruary 28, 2021Bring your COVID-19 test results, a face mask and a tape measure to the next wedding reception you attend. New York’s strict new rules for weddings ...[Read more]
- NY’s Sexual Harassment Working Group urges Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resignIn USAFebruary 28, 2021An anti-sexual-harassment group made up of former state legislative staffers called on Gov. Cuomo to resign Saturday in the wake of sexual harassment ...[Read more]
- Andrew Cuomo ex Sandra Lee wishes ‘peace, healing’ after 2nd accuser steps forwardIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Gov. Cuomo’s ex, Sandra Lee, offered words of “healing” to her social media followers just hours after sexual harassment allegations were made public ...[Read more]
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s history with women: Wives, girlfriends, accusersIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s love life has been rocky, and sometimes cringe-worthy, for years — since well before a second former aide accused him of sexual ...[Read more]
- New York pols speak out against Gov. Andrew Cuomo as second accuser emergesIn USAFebruary 28, 2021They’re not silent anymore: an increasingly vocal chorus of critics on both sides of the political aisle slammed Gov. Cuomo Saturday as news spread ...[Read more]
- Davido Steps Out Hand-In-Hand With Another Lady, Nigerians ReactIn Celebrity News, Entertainment, Nigeria NewsFebruary 28, 2021Nigerian singer Davido has sparked rumours that his assurance for his fiancee and son’s mother, Chioma, has expired as he was seen stepping out ...[Read more]