Popular British rapper Nadia Rose has shared a bit of her experience in the relationship train of life.
The rapper, who is a cousin to Stormzy, shared that she has dated both men and women and has drawn into a common conclusion.
Taking to Twitter, the rapper shared with her followers that in the end, dating both gender is tough.
READ ALSO – DJ Cuppy Reveals To Nadia Rose Why She Hasn’t Been To A Strip Club (Video)
On Twitter, Rose wrote: “Having been in relationships with both men and women, I can confirm that everyone is mad.”
See Post Here:
- I Have Been In Relationships With Both Men And Women – Nadia Rose
- Men are dating women’s bodies and women are dating men’s pockets – The Game speaks on modern relationships
- Not Everyone Will Appreciate The Good In You – Nadia Buari Talks Love And Relationships
- ‘Women Who Are Married Materials Exist But Have BIG Tummies’- Nadia Buari Tells Men
- Women lean on other men for support and accidentally have sex with them – Twitter user says it’s men’s fault that women cheat
- Nadia Buari Dash Men With Advice As She Claims Good Women Exist But Ain’t Perfect
- Good Women Exist But Ain’t Perfect – Nadia Buari advises men
- ‘This Is Us’: Will Kevin End Up With Sophie or Madison? Chrissy Metz Shares Her Take on Both Relationships
- 8 Delicious Rosé’s To Splurge On For National Rosé Day – Newzandar