Former Member of Parliament (MP) for Tamal Central Alhaji Inusah Fuseini has revealed that he has no interest in Election Petition currently pending before the Supreme Court.
He told Kwame Nkrumah Tikese on Accra-based Okay Fm monitored by MyNewsGh.com that it is the reason he has not been following proceedings and therefore has not made any comment about the issue.
Asked to comment on the procedures involving his party in the ongoing petition, he responded “the truth is that I have not been following the case…have you heard me speak to the matter pending before the court? I am prepared for any eventuality but the truth is that I am not interested in the case”.
Pushed to state if he is fed up with happenings, he sighed.
Former President of Ghana, John Dramani Mahama is in court to seek for re-run of the 2020 election because to him, no political party won the 2020 election.
However, John Dramani Mahama has lost all applications filed in the court including a petition to reopen his case to allow Jean Mensa testify for the elections which were run in 2020.
As a result, Lead counsel for Mr Mahama, Tsatsu Tsikata has filed two motions, which include a review of the ruling by the court on February 11, that the EC Chair cannot be compelled to mount the witness box and a stay of proceedings pending the hearing of the review application.
Mr. Mahama says the apex court made fundamental errors of law, including the ruling being per incuriam of constitutional provisions, statutes, and previous decisions of the Supreme Court.
“Among these errors, I am advised by counsel and verily believe, is an error whereby the court subordinates a provision in the Evidence Act to a rule in subsidiary legislation by the Rules of Court Committee,” point 5 of the application noted.
- 10 times Bob Pixels told beautiful stories through his lensIn Entertainment, Ghana, NewsFebruary 25, 2021Bob Pixel’s appreciation for nature and its beauty was seen in the photos he shot during his life time. The photographer who gave meaning to the ...[Read more]
- ICPC recovers $919,207 from Federal High Court registrarsIn Local News, NewsFebruary 25, 2021A 38-year-old man, Idowu Odedoyin has been arraigned before an Ile-Ife Magistrates’ Court for allegedly abducting a 4-year-old boy. The accused ...[Read more]
- Popular Photographer, Emmanuel Bobbie aka Bob Pixel, Reportedly Dies From COVID-19In EntertainmentFebruary 25, 2021Popular Ghanaian Photographer, Emmanuel Bobbie aka Bob Pixel has reportedly died from deadly COVID-19. Emmanuel Bobbie’s death has come as a shock to ...[Read more]
- Nengi reacts to reports of alleged beef with DavidoIn Celebrity NewsFebruary 25, 2021Former Big Brother Naija housemate has insinuated that the alleged report going viral about her fallout with Davido is not true. Recall, the duo were ...[Read more]
- Tributes pour in for legendary photographer who died of COVID-19 infectionIn Entertainment, Ghana, NewsFebruary 25, 2021Ghana has lost one of its illustrious gems when it comes to photography. Bob Pixel as he is affectionately called serenaded our timelines with photos ...[Read more]
- Singer, Ric Hassani asks fans to book him to perform at their breakup partyIn Entertainment, GossipFebruary 25, 2021Nigerian singer, Ikechukwu Eric Ahiauzu aka Ric Hassani has called on fans to book his services to perform at their breakup party. He made the ...[Read more]
- Medical oxygen scarce in Africa, Latin America amid COVID-19In LifestyleFebruary 25, 2021DAKAR, Senegal — A crisis over the supply of medical oxygen for coronavirus patients has struck nations in Africa and Latin America, where warnings ...[Read more]
- Pelican found shot in Texas now ‘thriving’ at Bronx ZooIn LifestyleFebruary 25, 2021After a tough time down south, this bird is making a new life for itself in New York City. Amos, an American white pelican, was shot in 2016, ...[Read more]
- Thierry Henry returns to London, leaves CF MontrealIn SportsFebruary 25, 2021Manchester United defender, Eric Bailly, has said Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and Juventus’s Cristiano Ronaldo are not the best footballers ever. ...[Read more]
- Man demolishes house he built for his girlfriend after she broke up with him (Video)In GossipFebruary 25, 2021A South African businessman has reportedly demolished the house he built for his girlfriend after she dumped him. According to reports, the man hired ...[Read more]