Governor Nasir El-Rufai has revealed that he infected four persons with COVID-19.
El-Rufai who made this known while giving an update on measures put in place to curb the spread of the disease in the state said he got infected in Abuja.
According to him, Kaduna State has successfully reduced traffic into the State.
Part of the statement reads, “I was the first case, fortunately, I would say, because it served to scare everyone about reality. COVID is real, it’s not a joke. I was the first case, I got it in Abuja and infected four other people, all of us are okay now.”
Meanwhile, Kaduna State has a total of 35 confirmed cases of the disease.
- I infected four persons with COVID-19 – Governor Nasir El-Rufai reveals
- El-Rufai: ‘I infected four people with COVID-19’
- COVID-19 has infected over 50,000 persons, killed 2,000 in Africa – WHO
- Nigerian doctor decries number of infected persons, deaths from COVID-19
- COVID-19: PTF calls for massive search for infected persons
- Why I Intentionally Infected Many Men With HIV — Popular Model Confesses
- Gov El-Rufai’s Aide Is Very Much Alive After Involving In Ghastly Accident – Bello El-Rufai
- 80% of infected persons don’t require hospital admission
- We have reduced the number of tests conducted on persons infected with Coronavirus before they are discharged – NCDC DG, Chikwe Ihekweazu
- Coronavirus outbreak at German church service leaves 112 persons infected