May 04, 2023, 16:05 pm
A Twitter user with the handle @Mrfab_ has flashed back to February 14th, when a girl turned him down after he made a huge sacrifice to please her.
According to Mr Fab, he had a huge crush on the lady and he decided to prove his love on Valentine’s day by taking her on an expensive date.
Prior to valentine’s day, he sold his laptop to raise the money to take her out. However, that same day, she turned down his proposal.
He disclosed this in response to rapper Erigga’s recent tweet where the rapper asked his fans the most annoying thing love has ever made them do.
See his tweet below;
- ‘If A Girl Can Cheat On A Soldier Who Carries Bazooka And Bomb, Who Are You With Just Laptop And Suit?’ — Nigerian Soldier Laments (Watch)
- If a woman can cheat on someone like me who carries bazooka, who are you with just laptop and suit – Soldier laments (Video)
- Man laments after lady turned down his relationship proposal, says he can’t spend lavishly on her
- ‘How I Stole My Friend’s Laptop So I Can Sell To Take Care Of My Pregnant Mother’ – Rema Recounts
- Shade Ladipo brags about taking back laptop and phones she got for her ex-boyfriend
- “We were born here, we die here” – Patriotic Nigerian doctor says she turned down opportunity to move to Canada and stayed back to make her country work
- “My good wife drastically turned troublesome after she got pregnant” – Man laments
- Beautiful Nigerian Pharmacist Recounts Her Experience Revealing How University Turned Down Her Application Due To Her Disability
- Nigerian man in prison for 6 years without trial after he was allegedly arrested while charging his laptop at his neighbour’s house
- Court awards N5m to man who sued Nigerian Customs for seizing his LV Laptop Bag