Kenyan lawyer and socialite, Coroon Kwamboka, who recently welcomed a baby boy with her fitness coach lover, Frankie Kiarie alias Frankie JustGymIt, has clapped back at a follower over a comment made on their photo.
The curvaceous beauty on Sunday, posted a photo with her baby daddy and declared her forever love for him.
“I could make this into a long essay about how much you mean to me. I will just say it in a word, forever,” she wrote.
The fitness trainer responded and wrote,” Forever and a day”
However, one of Kwamboka’s followers commented on the love birds’ photo, saying that ‘second wives never stay for long.”
“Hata Maureen Aliku Hapo. Same story. I got only one word for you, second wives never stay long, out of experience. But I wish you nothing but the best.” the follower wrote.
The new mother clapped back at the follower.
“And so? My friend, if you want to hate, have the balls to just do it, not coat it with “you wish me the best bla bla” I dont need your wishes. I have lived my entire life without them. Cheers,”
Kwamboka and her baby daddy went public with their relationship last year after his acrimonious split with his ex and mother of his two children, YouTuber, Maureen Waititu.
Waititu claimed that Frankie cheated on her with Kwamboka and wasn’t meeting the needs of their two sons.
“Don’t even think about coming after me without knowing the other side of the story. Ps, if by screwing around with a socialite who he was flirting with when we were still together and knocking her up is what you call getting a mate, I pity your kind of thinking,” she had responded to a fan who had accused her of tarnishing Frankie’s image.
Frankie had denied these claims via his YouTube account. “I didn’t leave Maureen for Kwamboka, Maureen and I broke up, then I met Kwamboka. It wasn’t planned that I was gonna let this beautiful thing we had and go start another beautiful thing that now we have going on,” he said.
On her part, Kwamboka denied being a home wrecker, adding that she met Frankie after he broke up with Waititu.
“People saying I ruined his family. That is not true,” stated Corazon. “When I told him I was pregnant he was like okay, what are we going to do, and we agreed. He did not react negatively, we were all mature about it. Bringing a child to the world is the responsibility ya watu wawili. I wanted to know what he thinks and how he feels before I made a decision. It was not planned, it was a surprise. We had just found something beautiful and we did not want any backlash about it so we decided to keep it to ourselves for a while.”
- Popular Nigerian On-Air Personality, Toke Makinwa flaunts her baby girl life on InstagramIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Popular Nigerian On-Air Personality, Toke Makinwa is definitely living her life. She is currently on vacation and for the past few days, she has been ...[Read more]
- Suspected robber snatches 88-year-old woman’s purse in NYCIn USANovember 28, 2020A heartless turkey robbed an 88-year-old woman of her purse on Thanksgiving Day and then ran off as the senior citizen crumbled to the ground, ...[Read more]
- Overtime for uniformed NYPD soared 24 percent in fiscal year 2020In USANovember 28, 2020Uniformed NYPD officers saw a near 25 percent surge last fiscal year in overtime pay from three years ago — a protest-fueled windfall that has ...[Read more]
- Be Careful, Someone Close wants you dead, Man wans John DumeloIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020John Dumelo has been warned that his life is in danger ahead of the December elections. The popular actor turned politician is seeking to go to ...[Read more]
- NY man claims a scammer plastered his sex videos on Pornhub, iPornTVIn USANovember 28, 2020He was porn star and didn’t even know it. A New York man who likes anonymous, online-only sex claims scammers hacked his computer and demanded cash ...[Read more]
- Journalists across the country deserve medals and awards like other frontline workers-Lagos State GovtIn COVID-19November 28, 2020The Commissioner for Information and Strategy in Lagos State, Mr. Gbenga Omotoso on Saturday said journalists across the country deserve medals and ...[Read more]
- Hope Uzodinma mocks PDP over Umahi’s DefectionIn News, Nigeria NewsNovember 28, 2020Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma has taken a swipe at the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in his reaction to the defection of his Ebonyi ...[Read more]
- NJ mayor orders probe after teachers caught in homophobic Zoom chatIn USANovember 28, 2020A New Jersey mayor has ordered an investigation after two educators were caught cracking homophobic jokes on Zoom about a “gay gym teacher” ...[Read more]
- “Becareful How You Expose Your Body”- A Fan Cautions Regina DanielsIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020It is no longer a debate that actress Regina Daniels is one of the prettiest in the Nollywood movie industry, she is popularly known for her unique ...[Read more]
- Meet Olaide Oyetoro, The Wife Of Nollywood Comic Giant, Afeez OyetoroIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Popular Nollywood comic actor, Afeez Oyetoro, popularly known within the Nigerian entertainment industry as Saka. is arguably one of the most ...[Read more]