Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has said Igbo girls are the least educated in Nigeria and that they still have “housegirl” and “street prostitute” mentality.
Kemi Olunloyo says Igbo girls are the least educated in Nigeria
The journalist made this known in a tweet she posted few hours ago on Twitter today, May 5, 2023.
Writing on the micro-blogging platform, she added that “Igbo female icons” (referring to those who are well to do) do not empower their women who are still in the village.
“Igbo girls girls are the least educated in Nigeria. The HOUSEGIRL and street prostitute mentality is still there. Igbo female icons don’t empower their women enuff. Once they reach the top, they forget the girls in the village. People like Blessing Okoro are changing that.”
This is coming few days after she mocked Davido’s Igbo wife, Chioma on her birthday by alleging her supposed Porsche Car and cooking show were fake.
See tweet below:
- Kemi Olunloyo mocks “Igbo girls”
- Kemi Olunloyo Slams Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-husband For Calling Her A Prostitute
- VIDEO: ‘Prostitute’ Shugatiti Finally Admits That She’s A Prostitute
- “Igbo youth have low self esteem, not creative and are raised to steal” – Kemi Olunloyo
- Aunty Kemi Can’t Sleep Tonight – Fans Troll Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Took Chioma On A Date
- “Igbo land is the next target for CoronaVirus” –Kemi Olunloyo warns
- “Igbo ladies pls STOP” – Kemi Olunloyo blast fans who trolled her for asking donations from fans
- ”Igbo Youth Are The Worst’ – Kemi Olunloyo
- “Igbo youth are the WORST! They are raised to steal ideas instead of being creative” – Kemi Olunloyo
- Girls, Get The Paper Before You Get Pregnant For A Man – Kemi Olunloyo Shares Her Story On How She Got Dumped