Jackson Ude, Nigerian global peace ambassador and investigative journalist has taken to social media to announce that he is now an Igbo herdsman.
Sharing photos of his two cows that have just given birth to a calf each, Ude said everyone can choose to become a herdsman without having to kill or destroy other people’s properties in doing so.
He tweeted: “I am an Igbo Herdsman now. Two of my cows gave birth to a calf each. They are four now. My plan is to have at least 20 cows this year. We all can be herdsmen but we don’t need to kill or destroy other people’s properties to be herdsmen”
Credit: News – Gistlover
- Amotekun nabs herdsman, 65 cows for destroying farms, crops in Ondo
- Amotekun Arrests Herdsman, Cows For Destroying Farms
- How Boko Haram Terrorists Forcibly Take One Out Of 40 Cows From Herders, Issue Tags, Receipts In Yobe
- Gov Wike arrests 14 men hidden in trailers conveying cows from the North; says cows would be auctioned (photos)
- Ekiti:Man to die by hanging for killing fellow herdsman
- Man to die by hanging for killing fellow herdsman in Ekiti
- I Raped His Pregnant Wife Because He Killed My Cow – Herdsman Confesses
- Farmer arrested for allegedly killing herdsman whose cow grazed on his farm in Oyo (photo)
- Suspected Fulani herdsman attacks 18-year-old boy and his father over missing cow in Bayelsa
- Herdsman shot dead for kidnapping tipper driver in Ogun