IGP Mohammed Adamu
The Inspector-General of Police (I-G), Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the posting of four Commissioners of Police (CPs) to states and police formation.
The Force Public Relations Officer (FPRO), DCP Frank Mba, disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja.
According to the statement the CPs deployed are: Olugbenga Adeyanju, Adamawa, Isaac Akinmoyede, Imo, Audu Madaki, Force Criminal Investigation Department (FCID), Abuja and Edward Chuka, Plateau.
Adamu enjoined the citizens of the affected states to accord the CPs maximum support and cooperation.
He charged the newly posted officers to ensure they effectively consolidate and improve on the performances of their predecessors.
The I-G said the postings were with immediate effect.
- IGP orders deployment of four CPs to states, formation
- I-G orders deployment of 11 CPs to states, formations
- IGP posts, redeploys new CPs to Edo, Ondo, Oyo, six others
- House moves to strip IGP of power to appoint, deploy CPs
- Edo election: IGP deploys DIG, eight CPs
- The Edo Election: IGP deploys DIG, Eight CPS
- IGP posts new CPs to Adamawa, Imo, Plateau, FCID
- IGP approves deployment of 5 DIGs
- IG order’s posting of New CPs to Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River & Bayelsa states
- Police IG, Adamu orders immediate deployment of SWAT officers