The Inspector General of Police, IGP Mohammed Adamu, Tuesday, ordered the redeployment of four Commissioners of Police, CPs, to Adamawa, Imo, Plateau states.
Adamu also posted a new CP to the Force Criminal Investigation Department, FCID, Force headquarters, Abuja.
The Commissioners of Police, CPs, are Olugbenga Adeyanju, FDC (Adamawa state), Isaac Olutayo Akinmoyede, FDC (Imo state), Audu Adamu Madaki (FCID,FHQ, Abuja), Edward Chuka Egbuka (Plateau State).
FPRO Frank Mba said this in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja.
However, the IGP has enjoined the citizens of the affected States to accord the CPs maximum support and cooperation.
Adamu also charged the newly posted officers to ensure that they effectively consolidate and improve on the performances of their predecessors.
He said, “The postings are with immediate effect”.
- IGP posts, redeploys new CPs to Edo, Ondo, Oyo, six others
- NPF now has 8-Departments, 8-DIGs, 17-Zonal Commands, 4-FCID Annexes
- Ibrahim Magu Refuses FCID Cell, Sleeps in Mosque
- IGP orders deployment of four CPs to states, formation
- House moves to strip IGP of power to appoint, deploy CPs
- Edo election: IGP deploys DIG, eight CPs
- The Edo Election: IGP deploys DIG, Eight CPS
- IG order’s posting of New CPs to Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River & Bayelsa states
- Edo, Ondo, Oyo, Bauchi, Ebonyi, 3 others get new CPs