Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has finally reacted to the rumour making the rounds that he is dead.
In a statement he posted on his official Facebook page, with a hand written and also signed, and made available to Newzandar News, through the IPOB spokesman, Emma Powerful, Mazi Kanu, said he will appear live on his official Facebook page during his usual radio broadcast, tomorrow being Wednesday 29, April 2022.
“Unlike the so-called shy president, of Nigeria with his recorded 16 minute newscast from the basement of a hotel in Cuba.
“I will be LIVE here on Facebook, on this page at 7pm with no edited speech or digitally remastered video by the Chinese.
“No photo shopped background, no hyper reality face mask, all questions answered, mother tongue spoken, Igbo in evidence, correct date mentioned and confirmed.
“No hiding from the public. Raw painful truths delivered live and direct to the world with LIVE question and answer sessions.
“Gospel of heaven preached without compromise. Raw truth proclaimed that darkness may flee. The Zoo has fallen and Biafra is imminent.”
- I’ll appear in a live broadcast tomorrow, to show I’m alive – Nnamdi Kanu
- Facebook Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Page after his Live Broadcast on Fulani Herdsmen
- Keywords of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s live broadcast on 19th August 2022
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On 26th July 2022
- Keywords of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Live broadcast on 16th August, 2022
- Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sibling Reveals
- Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for the Igbo Nation, Joe Igbokwe blast Nnamdi Kanu
- CONFUSION! Buhari cancels Presidential Broadcast today, as IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu onslaught on the Presidency intensifies
- COVID-19: Nnamdi Kanu mocks Buhari for canceling nationwide broadcast
- Breaking News: Just After Nnamdi Kanu’s Broadcast, Funtua dies