Veteran Nollywood Actress, Ada Ameh, has revealed her stance when it comes to feminism and relationships.
In a recent interview with The Sun, the Benue State-born thespian said ;
”I am a feminist but I am not that type of woman that would not love to have a man. Being a feminist doesn’t mean that there shouldn’t be a man. As a Christian, submitting yourself to your man doesn’t make you a fool.”
She also opened up on having a child at 14 and says she has no regrets about that.
Her words ;
“I can never regret having my child at 14. God forbid! The truth is that the ways of God are so different from the ways of man.
“Just imagine me at this age if I am not married and don’t have a child. I am not saying marriage is the ultimate but we both know what I am talking about.”
- “Being A Feminist And Submitting Yourself To Your Man Doesn’t Make You A Fool” — Actress Ada Ameh
- “Submitting Yourself To Your Man Doesn’t Make You A Fool” — Actress Ada Ameh
- Nollywood actress Ada Ameh buries her only daughter, Aladi Godgifts Ameh
- You’re Selfish And Wicked, You Will Reap Your Wickedness – Actress Ada Ameh Calls Out Yomi Fabiyi Over Controversial Movie (VIDEO)
- “You will meet your waterloo” – Actress Ada Ameh slams Yomi Fabiyi over movie ‘Oko Iyabo’ (Video)
- “That is very wicked of you!” – Actress, Ada Ameh slams Ka3na amid tattoo saga (Video)
- Actress Ada Ameh shows off the man in her life, George Deegha (Photo)
- Pete Edochie: You Are A Bloody Fool And A Compound Born Fool If You Kneel To Propose To A Woman-Video
- ‘For The Love Of God Pls Let’s Pray For Ada Ameh, She Is Going Through A Lot’ – Actress, Empress Njamah
- I’m not a husband snatcher – Actress Ada Ameh cries out