Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma has sacked all Special Advisers (SAs) and Senior Special Assistant (SSAs) in his cabinet.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Prints, Modestus Nwamkpa made this disclosure through social media on Friday.
This comes a few weeks after Uzodinma asked 20 of his commissioners to leave, sparing eight including the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Declan Emelumba.
It was reported that the sacked Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget Implementation, Dr. C. C. Osuala had been reappointed earlier on Friday.
Meanwhile, Newzandar News learnt that the names of the new appointees would be made public soon.
Newzandar News – News
- Factional PDP leader fumes as Fintiri appoints 65 advisers, assistants
- Governor Ayade appoints 18 Special Assistants on Religious Matters
- Breaking: Governor Makinde Sacks Commissioners, Special Advisers In Oyo
- Fayemi appoints new Special Adviser, Assistants, Board Members
- Gov. Duoye Diri Reveals Why He Appointed Nengi And Trikytee As Special Assistants
- Cross River State Appoints 190 New Aides, PAs, Special Advisers
- Akwa Ibom Assembly confirms commissioners, special advisers nominees
- Gov. Matawalle swears in 15 new Special Advisers
- Gov. Okowa names two new special advisers
- Fayemi Swears In Eight New Commissioners, Seven Special Advisers