The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has launched the portal for the pre-registration of eligible Nigerians as it commences the Continuous Voters Registration (CVR) exercise.
The commission explained that the portal is for eligible persons to register online before they complete the process at a designated physical center which would become functional from July 19, 2023.
Nigerians can pre-register while those who have registered in the past can access the platform to review their voter registration status.
Other things that can be done on the portal update of personal information or transfer voter registration to another polling unit.
Registered voters can also request for replacement of damaged or defaced Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVC) on the portal.
Meanwhile, new voters are only required to fill the forms on the portal with their bio data and required documents, after which they are expected to visit an INEC state or local government office.
Use the link below to get registered: https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
As earlier reported, the electoral body had noted that the registration which will span through the third quarter of 2023, will be targeting at least 20 million new voters.
- INEC Introduces E-Registration Portal For Voters
- Recruitment: Nigerian Army opens portal for registration
- FG opens online portal for Nigerians to access N75billion survival fund
- N-Power gives latest update on closure of registration portal
- N-Power reveals when registration portal will open, how to apply
- N-Power Registration Portal is now open, see Step by Step Guide on how to Register Successfully
- N-Power: Bauchi lawmaker condemns portal registration for rural dwellers
- INEC’s new election viewing portal is great but…
- Edo guber election: INEC closes dedicated portal for parties nominations
- INEC introduces election result viewing portal