Heavily-endowed Nigerian comedienne and actress Ada la Pinky has opened up on the challenges she battles all the time because of her busty chest.
Ada la Pinky born, Ada Ebere revealed in an interview that she experiences great discomfort when she is sleeping because of the size of her melons.
She told the Sun that it is very hard to get a bra that fits the size of her melons in the market.
I can’t run. I find it difficult to run unless I hold my chest. People actually find it funny. Another challenge is that I can’t sleep on my chest, it has to be either up right or side ways. It was so painful during my growing up days I love to sleep on my chest, but sadly I couldn’t. It is also very hard to get my bra size in the market. Most times, I buy the biggest size and amend it especially the hands. Funnily enough, I hardly wear bras even when going out. Then they are some roles you can’t take because you have big endowments. Again, most times, I also feel all the guys that are wooing me are after what I have. They don’t care to know the real me, but want to have a feel of my bosom,”
- It Is Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market – IG Comedian, Ada Ebere Cries Out
- It is difficult to get my Bra size in the market – Comedienne Ada Ebere says (photos)
- I Find It Difficult Getting My Bra Size – Ada La Pinky
- “I Find It Difficult Getting My B r a Size” – B u s t y Social Media Comedian, Ada La Pinky Cries Out
- “My B00bs Are My Unique Selling Point” – Social Media Comedienne, Ada La Pinky (Photo)
- Check Out Ada La Pinky Told Laycon On Is Birthday
- ”I nor dey understand my shoe size again” – Ebuka cries out over the size of his feet
- Guys Woo Me Just Because They Want To Have A Feel Of My Big Boobs – Ada La Pinky
- #BBNaija 2023: “Jisos christ na bra dey water” – Neo says with fears of taking over Frodd’s reputation of a ‘bra washer’
- See How Popular Nigerian Comedienne Looks After Loosing 70KG, Went From Size 32-14