Kennis Music signee, Joel Amadi who has proved to be a versatile musician with the release of different sounds in different occasions has confirmed that his father was shot dead by Fulani herdsmen amid the incessant killings in Southern Kaduna.
The singer also called out governor Nasir El-Rufai and accused of him of not doing enough to curb terrorism in Kaduna State.
He wrote: ‘It’s just been confirmed that my lovely Dad is dead-shot by herdsmen and my mom and sisters can’t even talk to me on phone please tag @elrufai he needs to know that he is not doing enough to curb the state of terrorism in Kaduna state.’
This comes a few hours after Joe El reported an attack on his father’s village Zikpak, Kafanchan, and also disclosed that his dad and some other villagers were missing.
- Singer, Joel Amadi says his father was shot dead by Fulani herdsmen in Southern Kaduna; calls out Gov. El-RufaiÂ
- Nigerian Singer, Joel Amadi’s Father Gunned Down By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna
- Nigerian Singer, Joel Amadi loses father to suspected herdsmen attack in Kaduna
- How Herdsmen Killed Father of Kenny Music Star, Joel Amadi Hours After Abducting Him
- Wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai shares photo revealing what the stress from the state has done to her hubby
- Nigerian Singer, Joel Amadi Has Lost His From Kaduna Attack
- The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, discloses those who hijacked the peaceful End SARS protest
- Between Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai and lawyer, Ayo Sogunro, on Twitter
- Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai goes into self-isolation after close family member and a top government official tested positive for COVID-19 (video)
- Southern Kaduna Killings: Buhari Sent Operation Python Dance To IPOB, But Have Not Sent It To Fulani Herdsmen – Reno Says