American singer John Legend, has admitted to unfaithfulness in previous relationships until he married Chrissy Teigen.
The 41-year-old “All of me” crooner had recently opened up on his past affairs when he appeared on a podcast hosted by US media personality, Dax Shepard.
During the course of the programme, Shepard, who is married to Kristen Bell, had said that he was never faithful with partners in his previous relationships. John legend in reaction also admitted he had similar experience when he was much younger. John said;
“I think what happened for me, you go through a lot of your life in your teens and I was younger than everybody in high school and college, and so I just didn’t get a lot of girls,” he said.
“When I started to get that attention, I loved it. I escaped ‘technically cheating’ by keeping my relationship ill-defined. But it was really cheating. I definitely was dishonest and selfish. It was happening before I was famous.”
However, he realised the need for him to stay faithful to one person in a relationship when he tied the knot with Teigen. To this end he said;
“At a certain point, you just realize you’re happier being honest,”
“You’re happier being faithful and being in love with one person.
“At a certain point, I just decided that person was Chrissy Teigen. I decided I wasn’t gonna mess with somebody else anymore.”
Legend had met Teigen in 2007 and tied the knot in 2013. The union is blessed with two children Luna,4 and Mile, 2.
Source; Tale Tela
- ‘I Was Dishonest, Selfish’ – John Legend Admits To Cheating In Past Relationships
- ‘I Was Dishonest, Selfish’ – John Legend Opens Up On Cheating In Past Relationships
- John Legend admits he had a history of cheating but says Chrissy Teigen changed his ways
- John Legend admits he had a history of cheating before Chrissy Teigen
- “Dont drag your wife to an uncomfortable apology. She wasn’t called when you were cheating” Toke Makinwa reacts as Derrick Jackson admits to cheating
- Don’t Be Looking For Serious Relationships Outside Marriage’— Lady To Cheating Husbands
- John Legend and Common perform ‘Glory’ at DNC in honor of John Lewis
- “Am I not a boy? I no go cheat on you before?” Cheating boyfriend beats his girlfriend after catching her cheating (video)
- ‘If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Another Woman Or Man, It’s Not CHEATING. Cheating Is For Married People’ – Blessing Okoro
- Cheating Or Having Multiple Women Is Greed – Huddah Monroe Goes Hard On Cheating Men