A Deputy governor in one of the states is in trouble for not coordinating the COVID-19 containment campaign well, according to The Nation.
Following the release of a N250 million vote for the purchase of basic items to curtail the pandemic, His Excellency wasted no time in transferring the cash to a woman’s account.
The state is still waiting for the supply of the essential medical supplies.
The attitude of the deputy governor has forced the state to lag behind in anti-COVID-19 campaign.
Stay with Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 Community TV.
- “Be careful with whom you employ” Entrepreneur warns as she discovers two sisters she employed have been transferring money from her account and deleting the alert (video)
- Feminist Coalition ‘FemCo’ accused of withdrawing N23m worth of bitcoin donated for #EndSARS protest and transferring it to another account
- Feminist Coalition reacts to allegation of withdrawing N23m worth of bitcoin donated for #EndSARS protest and transferring it to another account
- Why transferring federal roads to states may be difficult – Gbajabiamila
- Police arrest suspected fraudsters who specialize in cloning sim cards of prominent deceased Nigerians and transferring their money
- Police arrest suspected fraudsters who specialise in cloning SIM Cards of prominent deceased Nigerians & transferring their money
- Nasarawa Deputy Governor probed over COVID-19 fund
- Nasarawa Deputy Governor Under Probe Over Covid19 Fund
- Deputy Governor of Edo state Philip Shuaibu removes all the APC flag in his office, just after Governor Godwin Obaseki resigned from the party
- A first-class graduate thanks Davido for supporting his go-fund-me account to study abroad