Popular Nigerian Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is nowhere to be found on all her social media platforms, these include her Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, Igbere TV reports.
Igbere TV recalls that the journalist had earlier took to her social media accounts to peddle unfounded rumours that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was dead.
Subsequently, a social media feud ensued between the retired journalist and the IPOB group members. As Kemi Olunloyo continued to drag the group on social media for weeks, daring MNK to do a Live video to prove her wrong.
On Wednesday, April 29, Nnamdi Kanu did a Live broadcast on Facebook, putting an end to all the death rumours, or so we thought? Kemi started another speculation, that the person who did the broadcast was Nnamdi Kanu’s clone, as the real MNK was dead.
Consequently, the journalist has reportedly been blocked on her social media platforms.
As at the time of filling this reports, all search for her accounts hit a dead end.
More details soon…
Stay with Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 Community TV.
- Aunty Kemi Can’t Sleep Tonight – Fans Troll Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Took Chioma On A Date
- Deactivate Buhari’s Accounts On Your Platforms – Ayo Fayose To Instagram, Facebook and Other Platforms
- REMA Announced Indefinite Break From All Social Media Platforms
- REMA Announced Indefinite Break From All Social Media Platforms (SEE WHY)
- Racism: Thierry Henry quits all social media platforms
- Septuagenarian weeps as community banishes family over rules violation
- Abia: ‘Church Of Satan’ Founder In Exile, As Community Banishes Him
- #EndSARS Protest: Federal Government Should Shut Down Social Media — Journalist Kemi Olunloyo
- BREAKING: Trump threatens to shut down social media platforms
- Trump threatens to shut down social media platforms after Twitter put a warning on his tweet for the first time