Ghana’s Minister of Finance Ken Ofori-Atta has been flown out of the country under emergency following a complication of his Covid-19 situation post recovery, MyNewsGh.com can confirm.
The Minister was earlier due to be vetted before Mathew Opoku Prempeh but was rescheduled to a yet to be announced date and time.
This was confirmed by the Ministry of Finance who have chosen to be open about the situation.
“After recovering from Covid-19 last December, Mr Ofori-Atta has had medical complications which doctors advise, require further interventions not currently available in Ghana.” their statement said.
Source: MyNewsGh.com/Stephen Zoure/2021
- Akufo-Addo, Ken Ofori-Atta starved me of funds as Housing Minister – Atta Kyea opens up for the 1st time
- Sick Ken Ofori-Atta put Akufo-Addo’s transformation agenda ahead of his health – Gabby
- REVEALED: Ken Ofori-Atta using his own money for treatment in the US
- BREAKING News: Ken Ofori-Atta confirmed dead- MyNewsGh.com
- Charles Adu Boahen replaces Ken Ofori-Atta as Akufo-Addo rep at Finance Ministry
- You left Rawlings to die at Korle But flying Ken Ofori-Atta to US for treatment – Akufo-Addo govt roasted
- DISCLAIMER PHOTO: Ken Ofori-Atta alive and well, safely lands in US with wife in good spirit
- Gov’t will not suspend Agyapa Mineral Royalties stock exchange, – Ken Ofori-Atta affirmed
- NDC’s Alhaji Saani buys cow to invoke curses on Parliament’s Appointments C’ttee over Ken Ofori-Atta
- Characters like Godfred Dame, Ken Ofori Atta should not be approved as Ministers – Agbana