Juventus forward, Paulo Dybala has fully recovered from coronavirus six weeks after he was originally diagnosed.
The Argentine forward confirmed on March 21 that he and his girlfriend, Oriana Sabatini, had been diagnosed with COVID-19.
The 26-year-old, who had previously failed four tests announced on Wednesday that he has finally recovered fully from the virus. But he didn’t reveal if his girlfriend was now virus free.
He posted a message on Instagram that read: “My face says it all, I’m finally cured from COVID-19.”
A statement from the Juventus also declared that: ‘Paulo Dybala performed, as per protocol, a double-check with diagnostic tests (swabs) for Coronavirus-Covid 19, which came back with negative results.
‘The player has, therefore, recovered and will no longer be subjected to the home isolation regime.’
- Juventus Striker, Paulo Dybala Recovers From Coronavirus
- Juventus Paulo Dybala fully recovers from Covid-19, no longer isolating at home
- Juventus star, Paulo Dybala âtests positive for Coronavirus for fourth time in six weeksâ
- Transfer: Paulo Dybala welcomes Pogba to Juventus
- Paulo Dybala beats Juventus team-mate, Cristiano Ronaldo to Serie A Player of the Year
- Real Madrid Offer Two Star Players To Juventus In Paulo Dybala Exchange
- Juventus’ Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20
- Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For COVID-19 Fourth Time In 6 Weeks
- COVID-19: What Paulo Dybala said after recovering from coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Dybala tests positive for fourth time in six weeks