The Kano State government has confirmed ninety-two cases of Coronavirus in the state.
The State Ministry of Health made this known on its Twitter page on Friday.
It said, “COVID-19KN update as at 11:25pm, 1st May 2023.
“92 new cases of COVID-19KN cases confirmed.
“Total confirmed cases in @KanostateNg are now 311.
“3 additional COVID-19KN deaths were recorded. Total #COVID-19KN deaths are now 8.”
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) had on Friday, confirmed 2179 cases in the country.
- Kaduna Government Confirms Fresh Killings Of 10 Persons In Four Local Government Areas
- Kano records 23 fresh COVID-19 cases
- El-Rufai confirms two fresh COVID-19 deaths, two positive cases
- Lagos confirms 133 fresh COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19: Nigeria surpasses 8000 as NCDC confirms fresh 229 cases
- COVID-19: El-Rufai govt confirms 20 fresh cases in Kaduna, names locations
- COVID-19 cases hit 47,743 in Nigeria as NCDC confirms fresh 453
- FCT confirms 12 fresh cases of COVID-19
- FCT records one new COVID-19 death, confirms 65 fresh cases
- COVID-19: El-Rufai govt confirms 35 fresh cases in Kaduna, reveals locations