Kano State Ministry of Health, on Monday, announced that it recorded twenty-three new cases of coronavirus.
A tweet by the Ministry’s Twitter page confirmed a total of 365 cases and eight deaths.
“COVID19KN Update as at 11:55pm 4th May 2023;
“23 new cases of #COVID19Kano cases confirmed.
“Total confirmed cases in @KanostateNg are now 365. Discharged-0, Deaths- 8.
Meanwhile, while Nigeria’s cases jumped to 2802, the NCDC said the country has discharged 417 patients.
It added that 93 persons have lost their lives to the disease.
- Unease over alleged escape of COVID-19 patient in Niger as state records 3 fresh cases
- COVID-19: Ondo records three new deaths, 19 fresh cases as journalist contracts virus
- COVID-19: Kaduna Records Nine Fresh Cases In Three Communities
- Lagos Discharges 90 COVID-19 Patients, Records 229 Fresh Cases
- COVID-19: Beijing Records Over 100 Fresh Cases – WHO
- Kwara records three fresh cases of COVID-19, discharges 20 patients
- 14 States Records fresh cases of Covid-19, Except south east
- COVID-19 : Nigeria Records 594 Fresh Cases As Total Hits 22,614
- COVID-19: Osun threatens fresh lockdown as state records 22 new cases
- COVID-19 : Nigeria records 561 fresh cases as total infections hit 25,694