American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, composer, and fashion designer Kanye Omari West has publicly asked for forgiveness from his wife Kim Kardashian while apologizing for ‘going public’ with their ‘private matter.’
The rapper, 43, made headlines earlier this month when he claimed he almost encouraged Kim to abort their daughter, North while speaking at his first Presidential rally in South Carolina.
He later took to Twitter to disclose that he had been planning to divorce her ever since she met with Meek Mill at a Hotel for Prison reform.
The rapper also referred to his mother-in-law Kris Jenner as “Kris Jong-Un” and accused her of teaming up with his wife to put out a statement about his behaviour without his approval.
He further accused the Kardashians of “white supremacy.”
However, West has now taken to Twitter once more to issue a public apology and beg for forgiveness from his wife over his recent behaviour.
He wrote: ‘I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me.To Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me.’
I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter.
I did not cover her like she has covered https://t.co/A2FwdMu0YU Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me.
— ye (@kanyewest) July 25, 2023
- Kanye West apologizes to Kim Kardashian for âgoing publicâ with their ‘private matter’
- Kanye West visits hospital over anxiety after apologising to his wife Kim Kardashian for âgoing publicâ with their ‘private matter’ (photos)
- Kanye West Visits Hospital After Apologising To His Wife Kim Kardashian, For Publicizing Their ‘Private Matter’ (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West apologizes to wife Kim Kardashian for public outbursts
- Kanye West Apologizes To Wife Kim Kardashian For Twitter Outburst
- Kanye West apologizes to wife, Kim Kardashian over recent outburst
- “Forgive Me” – Kanye West Apologizes To His Wife Kim Kardashian
- Is Kim Kardashian the Mastermind Behind Kanye West’s Support for Black Lives Matter?
- See The Nollywood Actress Who Has Freely Offered Herself To Be Kanye West Baby Mama If Kim Kardashian And Kanye’s Marriage Crashes
- Kim Kardashian West Has an Insane Plan to Save Her Marriage to Kanye West, Source Says