May 04, 2023, 16:43 pm
Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius says he has ended his loan contract with Turkish club Besiktas following a pay dispute.
He accused the Turkish club for repeatedly failing to pay his wages during his loan spell at Vodafone Park.
The 26-year-old will now return to Liverpool, for whom he has not played since the 2018 Champions League final.
Karius is under contract with Liverpool until 2023, but is a long way from the first-team picture with current number one Allison Becker in red hot form.
See his Instagram post where he announced the termination below:
- On-loan Liverpool keeper Karius ends Besiktas contract
- Brand Terminates Ambassadorial Deal With Cubana Chief Priests After Reports Of Assault On A Woman
- EPL: Chelsea midfielder terminates deal, to finally leave club after 9 years
- Brand terminates Cubana Chief Priest’s ambassadorial deal amid assault allegation
- Unfortunate Move From Besiktas – Kevin-Prince Boateng.
- Bernard Mensah scores twice for Besiktas in win over Karagumruk
- Besiktas coach Yalcin has no interest in Balotelli
- Land Dispute: We will settle land dispute, but we cannot bring back lost lives – Oyetola tells warring communities
- AMCON vs POON N58bn loan dispute: We’re yet to settle, parties tell court
- N58.9b loan dispute: We’re yet to settle, parties tell court