Outgoing White House counselor Kellyanne Conway gave her boss a parting gift Wednesday night at the 2022 Republican National Convention, endorsing him as the presidential candidate to champion women’s rights.
“A woman in a leadership role can still seem novel,” said Conway. “Not so for President Trump. … President Trump helped me shatter a barrier in the world of politics by empowering me to manage his  campaign to its successful conclusion.”
Detailing her rise from humble means, Conway said that she made good on the American Dream — and said that everyday people have an advocate in Trump.
“I learned that in America, limited means does not make for limited dreams,” she said. “This is a land of inventors and innovators, of entrepreneurs and educators, of pioneers and parents, each contributing to the success and the future of a great nation and her people.
“These everyday heroes have a champion in President Trump.”
The administration’s responsibility is to ensure that everyone has a chance to make good on that promise.
“There always will be people who have far more than us. Our responsibility is to focus on those who have far less than us,” she said. “This is the man I know and the president we need for four more years. He picks the toughest fights and tackles the most complex problems.
“He has stood by me, and he will stand up for you.”
Conway, 53, earlier this week announced that she was stepping down at month’s end to spend more time with her family, including husband George — co-founder of the Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump Republican group — and teen daughter Claudia, who’s found viral fame for her social-media critiques of her parents’ conservative views.
As Trump’s third 2016 campaign manager, Conway helped guide him to victory, and is one of the longest-serving members of his often in-flux inner circle.
In the White House, she’s served as a loyal, bulldog enforcer for the president, regularly appearing before the cameras to defend the administration and lob rhetorical grenades at Democratic lawmakers.
New York Post
- Who is Claudia Conway? Meet Kellyanne Conway’s outspoken daughter
- RNC 2022: What Time is Kellyanne Conway Speaking Tonight?
- Kellyanne Conway says Trump should resume COVID-19 briefings
- Kellyanne Conway’s anti-Trump daughter keeps trolling mom on TikTok
- Trump adviser, Kellyanne Conway’s 15-year-old daughter is ‘officially pushing for emancipation’ from her parents because her mum’s job ‘ruined her life’
- Trump adviser, Kellyanne Conway announces she’s leaving the White House to focus on her family; daughter responds and alleges that her parents are abusive
- Jane Fonda thinks George and Kellyanne Conway must have great sex
- Kellyanne Conway says John Bolton’s book threatens national security
- Kellyanne Conway and other celebs who look like they had plastic surgery
- Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia shares liberal views on TikTok