A lady has reportedly been sacked on her first day of work after asking a manager if ‘she stands a chance with him and can sit on his face’.
Personal development coach and lecturer Dipo Awojide who shared the story, revealed that the girl involved will be paid for one day after getting sacked. He also disclosed that his firm will be advertising the girl’s job soon.
If you get to a new job please behave yourself. Don’t go and be shooting unnecessary romantic shots that can get you sacked!
How can you go and ask your male manager “you look so cute, do I stand a chance with you? Can I sit on your face” on the first day at your new job? Some of you are very bold but enjoy unnecessary wahala. Don’t you like your job? Now HR has been involved.
Be open about your romantic feelings but respect yourself in the workplace or you will get disciplined or sacked by HR.
Just been told that the girl has just been fired. She will get paid for one day. We are advertising her job soon.
- Nassau Coliseum to become COVID-19 vaccination siteIn USAMarch 7, 2021Long Island’s Nassau Coliseum is set to become a vaccination site later this month, County Executive Laura Curran announced Saturday. “We’re focused ...[Read more]
- ‘The real reason why bilionaire Chief Ikpea divorced his wife of 39 years’ – Family memberIn Celebrity NewsMarch 7, 2021Read a statement by a family member below… As against the claims going round media that the Mrs Agnes, the first wife of chief Ikpea was thrown out ...[Read more]
- Boy with ‘severe trauma’ found dead inside NYC apartmentIn USAMarch 7, 2021An apparently serially bludgeoned Manhattan boy was found dead inside a Harlem apartment Saturday, authorities said. The 10-year-old had “severe ...[Read more]
- Sotayo Sobola gets married In low-key wedding ceremony (Photos)In Celebrity NewsMarch 7, 2021Congratulations are in order as Nollywood actress Sotayo Sobola has tied the knot with a yet-to-be-identified man. The 35-year-old thespian shared a ...[Read more]
- Lurid PTA ‘lies’ part of power struggle in Astoria’s Greek community: lawsuitIn USAMarch 7, 2021A Greek blogger is being being paid to post lurid lies as part of a mysterious “power struggle” in Queens’ Greek community, according to a lawsuit. ...[Read more]
- FDNY paramedic bitten on face by patient says she’ll keep workingIn USAMarch 7, 2021A brave FDNY paramedic, savagely attacked by a crazed teenager who took a bite out of her face, said the bizarre encounter will not derail her ...[Read more]
- Foster kid abused 6-year-old daughter, mom claims in lawsuitIn USAMarch 7, 2021A Brooklyn mom claims her 6-year-old was sexually abused by a foster child the city’s Administration for Children’s Services practically dumped on ...[Read more]
- Port Authority shoe shiners sue over alleged falsified wagesIn USAMarch 7, 2021They were practically shoe shine slaves. Two men who claim they earned just $20 a day shining shoes at Port Authority are suing their former boss for ...[Read more]
- ‘Arses’ on the line? Brits fear for Scrabble crackdown on ‘offensive’ wordsIn LifestyleMarch 7, 2021Toy giant Mattel plans to scrub the U.K. versions of Scrabble of hundreds of “offensive” words — leaving game-loving Brits clutching their “boobies” ...[Read more]
- Dorathy Speaks On Struggle with Her ‘Big Chest’In EntertainmentMarch 7, 2021The first runner up of the 2020 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show, Dorathy Bachor, has disclosed her ordeal getting a fitted bra for her ...[Read more]