A Nigerian lady identified as Barliqees on Twitter is gearing up to say “I do” to a man whom she met on the social networking platform a while back.
According to Barliqees, her soon-to-be husband had slid into her DMs on the platform some time ago and fortunately, she was in a good mood the day he buzzed her.
They engaged in a conversation which got deeper and from there, it was all love. She shared that just last night, they got engaged and she obviously can’t keep calm about it.
She took to her Twitter page some moments ago to share the good news, writing,
“A short story! Dude sent a DM and as heaven will have it, it was one of those days I was in a good mood. We met around early december and I’m like, who willn date this one. Life happened and he asked me to marry him last night?”.
- Man set to marry homeless lady he met on the street (Photos)
- American lady invited to Nigeria by a young man she met on the internet dies in Delta (photos)
- Reactions as man set to marry the lady he met at a nightclub
- Lady Ignores Her Father As She Goes Home With A Man She Met At Isolation Center In Oyo State
- Lady Shares Romantic Story On How She Got Married Just 15 Days After She Met Her Man
- Man tells beautiful story of how he met and engaged his fiancée after she described her future husband on Twitter
- “He met me on Linda Ikeji’s blog” -Bobrisky Reveals How He Met His Boyfriend
- “If a guy tells you he has a girlfriend, still go ahead” – Woman advices as she’s set to marry a man who had a girlfriend when they met
- “Don’t have sex with people from Twitter”- South African lady warns women, says her son’s father has never met him since birth
- American Lady Invited To Nigeria By A Young Lover She Met On The Internet Dies In Delta (Photos)