The council said the action became necessary because of the rising cases of COVID-19 in the area in spite of all efforts at curtailing it.
The post Lagos council shuts four markets over non-compliance with COVID-19 guidelines appeared first on Premium Times Nigeria.
Source: The Street Journal
- Osun threatens closure of markets over non-compliance with guidelines
- COVID- 19: Delta Govt threatens to shutdown hotels over non-compliance with guidelines
- COVID-19: Medical experts decry non-compliance to NCDC guidelines
- COVID-19: LG shuts 3 markets over noncompliance with preventive measures in Lagos
- Commission seals 10 clubs, religious centres in Lagos over non-compliance of COVID-19 protocols
- COVID-19 guidelines: Lagos Govt monitors compliance level by eateries, restaurants
- COVID-19: Masari shuts three more markets in Katsina
- IPPIS: 30 lecturers lose contracts at BUK over non-compliance
- Covid-19 Regulations: FCTA warns public schools against non-compliance
- FG to fine airlines $3,500 per passenger for non-compliance to COVID-19 protocols