Lagos lawmaker Tunde Braimoh is dead, before his death, he was a member of the Lagos state House of Assembly representing Kosofe constituency 2.
There is no confirmed information on the cause of his death as at the time of filing this report.
According to a family source, who confirmed the incident, Tunde Braimoh died in the early hours of Friday.
Until his death, he was the chairman house committee on information, security and strategy in the Lagos state House of Assembly.
Tunde Braimoh had also served in the Parliament as the chairman house committee on Judiciary, petitions and Lasiec, he was also a one time chairman of Kosofe local government area, now Ikosi Isheri local council.
He is survived by his wife and children.
The chairperson, Ikosi Isheri LCDA, Princess Samiat Abolanle Bada, mourned that his death was a string that rubbed on many as victims.
“A tribute by Princess Samiat Abolanle Bada, Chairperson, Ikosi Isheri LCDA said: BIG DADDY IS GONE
I find it hard to announce the death of our Leader, Mentor and a Political Juggernaut, Hon. Tunde Braimoh.
As if the breath slowly slips off my lips. I cannot but think over and over, doubt my hearings. Is it really true that my leader is gone?
Kosofe Politics without you is a cold world of ice, freezing me to death like fish stark naked.
I can’t but doubt my hearing, my breath seizes.
Your demise is not just a lonely death but a string that rubs on many as victims. As a bearer of law, you stood as the voice of the voiceless. Many are living testimonies to your life touching impacts.
Your leadership in Kosofe exemplifies the dexterity of your seasoned administrative prowess and uncommon resourcefulness in bringing good governance to the people at the grassroot.
Your hands are always outstretched to the needy and the poor. Constantly your doors are flooded by beneficiaries of your flowing hands of honey.
Every eyes filled with sadness and sorrow were receiving succor with the cheerfulness of your face .
We love you but the Almighty loves you more than we do.
Rest in Peace.
Death is a bridge. All of us must cross over.
ADIEU BIG DADDY!!!”
His death is coming exactly two weeks after his counterpart in the upper legislative chamber, Sikiru Adebayo Osinowo, died.
- Lagos House of Assembly member, Tunde Braimoh is dead
- Tunde Braimoh: Lagos Assembly directs lawmakers to undergo COVID-19 test
- BREAKING: Lagos lawmaker, Tunde Braimoh is dead
- COVID-19: Lagos lawmaker, Tunde Braimoh, is dead
- Tunde Braimoh died of coronavirus, had contact with Senator Osinowo – Lagos lawmaker
- Tunde Braimoh’s death rendered me numb – Tinubu
- Braimoh’s demise: Lagos Assembly directs lawmakers to undergo COVID-19 test
- Lagos Assembly Holds Valedictory Session For Late Braimoh
- Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Pens Heartfelt Message On Braimoh’s Demise
- Nasarawa House of Assembly member dies of COVID-19