Lagos state has recorded four COVID-19 related deaths.
The Lagos State Ministry of Health, made the announcement via its verified Twitter handle, on Saturday May 2.
”Unfortunately, four #COVID-19 deaths were recorded. This brings the total number of #COVID-19 related deaths in Lagos to 25” the tweet stated
This brings to 25 the number of COVID-19 related deaths in Lagos.
In a related development, 22 COVID19 patients have discharged from the state’s Isolation centers.
22 more #COVID19Lagos patients; 8 females & 14 males, all Nigerians were today discharged from our Isolation facilities at Yaba, LUTH
& Lekki to reunite with the society.
The patients; 19 from LUTH, 2 from IDH, Yaba & 1 from our Isolation Centre at Lekki have fully recovered & tested negative twice consecutively to #COVID19With this, number of patients successfully managed & discharged in Lagos is now 247.
Unfortunately, 4 #COVID19 deaths were recorded. This brings total number of #COVID19 related deaths in Lagos to 25.
- Lagos records four COVID-19 related deaths, Discharges 22 patients
- Lagos records three more COVID-19 deaths, discharges 21 more patients
- Lagos discharges 22 COVID-19 patients, records four deaths
- Bauchi discharges nine COVID-19 patients, records two deaths
- Katsina discharges 51 COVID-19 patients, records 13 deaths
- COVID-19: Jigawa records four new deaths, discharges 32 patients
- Edo records three COVID-19 deaths in 24 hours, discharges 11 patients
- COVID-19: Sokoto discharges 101 patients, records 14 deaths
- Coronavirus: Gombe discharges 350 COVID-19 patients, records 19 deaths
- COVID-19: Edo discharges seven more patients, records two new deaths, as confirmed cases rise to 364