Laide Bakare shared video of her daughter, Simi getting emotional while they killed the ram for sallah celebration.
Sharing the video she wrote: Awww Simi is so emotional right now, she can’t stand the killing of Sallah ram ? ?This girl is still a baby sha ? she is not use to seeing this ?♀️she now wanna return to America where such is highly secretive ?
Watch Video below
See some reactions below
Some fans have also angrily reacted to the ram slaughtering picture posted on Instagram by Laide. the picture which showed how the Eid-Filtri ram was slaughtered in their house, said she had to take charge of the cooking due to the fact that her mother who usually takes charge is not in Nigeria at the moment.
Laide said her mother got stuck to London, as the airport is still closed. However, some gas has reacted to the picture. They said t is unhygienic for the popular actress to slaughter the ram on a bare floor. They said the actress would have placed the ram on a mat or something. They said it is not Islamic.
Sharing the pictures she wrote:
Chai ??♀️had to takeover this year cooking supervision cos my mum got stuck in London as Airpot still closed for international flight ✈️ omo!! ?ko easy ooo, barka de sallah lovelies ? more of it insha Allah ?
Below are some more videos Laide shared
- Laide Bakare speaks on Marriage Crash, why she will choose her Career over her Husband, her regrets, achievements and much more
- Actress Laide Bakare reveals how her daughter changed her life
- My Daughter Totally Changed My Life When She Came -Actress, Laide Bakare
- Laide Bakare Shares location Pictures Of New Movie “OGO TUTUN”
- Nollywood Actress, Laide Bakare Reveals How Her 12-Year-Old Child Changed Her Life
- I Go To Bed Naked Every Night – Actress Laide Bakare Gives Reason Why She Does
- Beautiful pictures and Video of Laide Bakare, Madam Saje, Dayo Amusa, Wumi Toriola, Mercy Aigbe, Faithia Williams, Sikira Sindodo, Seyi Edun as they celebrates Eid-al-fitr in style
- Actress, Laide Bakare Attacks Mercy Aigbe Over Birthday Message To Lizzy Anjorin
- Obasanjo Is Indeed A Good Leader-Actress, Laide Bakare
- I’ll Pick My Career Over My Husband, Yoruba Actress Laide Bakare Insists