Following the controversy of Naira Marley’s concert in Abuja. Buhari’s aide, Lauretta Onochie took to her twitter account where she revealed that Executive Jets claimed to have thought Naira Marley was Buhari’s minister, Fashola while boarding the plane.
Lauretta went further and asked “who is fooling who?” as she claimed Nigerians are not fools.
See her tweet below;
Newzandar News Tale Tela
- Naira Marley looked exactly like Fashola when boarding – Buhari’s aide mocks Executive Jets
- JUST IN: ‘Fashola’ saga: Naira Marley explodes as Executive Jets chairman, Iwuajoku calls him useless
- Naira Marley: ‘It is ridiculous to link me with non-compliant flight’ – Fashola tells Executive Jets chairman
- Linking me with Naira Marley flight is ridiculous – Fashola tells Executive Jets Services boss
- Linking me with Naira Marley’s flight is ridiculous – Fashola tells Executive Jets Services boss
- Fulani herdsmen: Criminalizing an ethnic group because you don’t like Buhari’s face is fishing for trouble – Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie warns
- Naira Marley Fires Back At Executive Jets For Calling Him Useless
- Calling us useless is oppressive, Naira Marley replies Executive Jets
- Iâm surprised Naira Marley has not been arrested â Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku
- I’m surprised Naira Marley has not been arrested – Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku