May 04, 2022, 16:04 pm
The leader of a Bronx motorcycle gang was shot dead Saturday in what is believed to be a targeted hit.
51-year-old Francisco Rosado, who heads the Bronx chapter of the Pagan’s Motorcycle Club, was reportedly gunned down by two masked men on Holland Avenue near Mace Avenue in Allerton at about 3:20 p.m., according to law enforcement sources.
The suspects fled the scene in a blue Jeep Cherokee with stolen license plates. Rosado was struck in the head and chest and declared dead at the scene, police said. As of Sunday night, no arrests have been made in the deadly shooting.
The Pagans operate all along the East Coast with over 1,000 members. The biker gang has a hand in drugs, tattoo parlors, strip clubs and junkyards.
- Leader of Bronx biker gang shot dead Saturday in apparent hit
- Video shows masked gunmen seconds before fatal shooting of Bronx biker gang leader
- Hells Angels members arrested for allegedly killing leader of Bronx biker gang
- ‘Unprecedented’ growth of Pagans biker gang behind ‘explosion of violence’ in NJ
- Apparent innocent bystander, 27, shot in the Bronx: cops
- Ibadan âOne Million Boysâ gang leader, Ebila shot dead
- Ibadan ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Leader, Shot Dead
- Badass biker rescues dead car stuck on a busy highway
- Man spotted casually walking down Bronx street with apparent assault rifle: video
- Man killed during apparent music video shoot in the Bronx, sources say