During a live video chat on Instagram with Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, popular Rev, Grace Aiyedogbon made it known that no one should stay in an abusive relationship.
Mercy Aigbe Mourn
According to the reverend Grace , the bible says women should be submissive, not women should stay in an abusive marriage an die.
The reverend said ”if any man beats you and you die, that man will go down the lane within two or 3 months and marry another wife, there is an abuse you should not take, there is an abuse you should seek for healp… the bible did not say stay there till he kills you”
Reports has it that Mercy Aigbe packed out of her husband’s house after several claims/cases of domestic abuse. The mother of two is said to be living a single mum’s life with her two kids.
Watch Video below;
- “Mercy Aigbe knows the lady, Mercy is still part Of me” – Mercy Aigbe’s Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry discloses the status of his relationship with Mercy after reports of him having a new lover
- Married Malawian reverend caught in compromising position with a female reverend
- Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe believes nationwide protest will give more ladies husbands this year
- Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe at loggerheads with ex-husbands over Father’s Day celebration
- “Release our husbands for us. There’s no Coronavirus” Wives of Egbin power station workers storm the company’s residential estate to demand that their husbands be released (video)
- “Release our husbands for us. There’s no Coronavirus” – Wives of Egbin power station workers storm the company’s residential estate to demand that their husbands be released (video)
- The Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has advised her followers against believing everything they see on social media.
- Here are the 3 Things Mercy Aigbe Does Every Night Before Going to Bed (VIDEO)
- “Iya Mercy” Reactions as Mercy Aigbe Flaunts her Aged mother on social media (Photo)
- You are not ‘white women’ – Pete Edochie advises Nigerian women against leaving their cheating husbands (Video)