Derrick Evans popularly known as Mr Motivator will be joined by English actress and former glamour model, Linda Lusardi for a week-long workout to raise money for older people during the coronavirus pandemic.
The 67-year old fitness guru, is supporting Age UK’s Emergency Coronavirus Appeal, which aims to raise £10 million.
Lusardi in an interview with the Evening said : “I know at first hand how debilitating this disease can be.
“It is important to keep your fitness levels up. You know what they say, ‘a healthy body, equals a healthy mind’, which is so important at these uncertain times.
“That’s why I’m looking forward to supporting Mr Motivator this week in raising funds for Age UK.”
Lusardi, 61, had contracted coronavirus alongside husband Sam Kane, and spent 10 days in hospital suffering from fever, chronic chest pains and vomiting.
- Obama to hold joint fundraiser for Biden next week
- ‘Don’t You Think Linda Is Eating Too Much Now & Needs A Fitness Instructor?’ – Social Media User Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Latest Photos
- Joe Biden rakes in nearly $3 million at California Zoom fundraiser
- Cuomo fundraiser attracts Union bosses, corporate CEOs despite scandals
- New York state Democrats accused of ‘shakedown’ over fundraiser invite
- Holly Willoughby lunch date sells for £100,000 in epic celebrity fundraiser
- Joe Biden raises nearly $3 million at California Zoom fundraiser
- Mueller’s Russia probe deputy to headline virtual Biden fundraiser
- Elizabeth Warren set to host high-dollar fundraiser for Joe Biden:report
- Elizabeth Warren set to host high-dollar fundraiser for Joe Biden: report