Enforcement of the lockdown in Port Harcourt ordered by Gov Wike has taken a new turn as defaulters are seen seated by the roadside singing “Corona song”.
On Monday, May 4, 2023, Gov Wike announced the lockdown on Port Harcourt, Rivers state and warned that defaulters will be purnished and made to face the mobile court and sent to quarantine.
In the video that is fast going viral on social media, the lockdown defaulters were ordered to sit on the floor by the roadside while the sang the “corona song”.
- Port Harcourt Lockdown: Court convicts 170 defaulters
- ‘When I Dey Sing Say Na You I Dey Sing For’ – Rema Says As His Flaunts New Look
- Lol. Lockdown violators sing the ‘Coronavirus song’ after arrest in Rivers state (video)
- What Song Does Demi Lovato Sing in ‘Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga’?
- Wike clamps 24-hour indefinite lockdown on Port Harcourt, Obio-Akpor local govts
- New wave of COVID-19: Wike contemplates another lockdown in Port Harcourt
- Wike cancels Port Harcourt lockdown, sustains 8pm-6am curfew
- Wike extends relaxation of Port Harcourt, Obio/Akpor lockdown till Sunday
- Lockdown: Wike splashes N5m on community which reported unlawful entry of cattle, bearers into Port Harcourt
- BREAKING: Wike Declares Lockdown In Port Harcourt