Mario Lopez thinks his wife, Courtney Laine Mazza, will be pregnant before this quarantine is over.
“I will be very surprised if I don’t get another baby coming out of this,” the “Extra” host joked to Page Six. “We keep busy in that department — but we also keep busy with the kids,” Gia, 9, Dominic, 6, and Santino, 9 months.
But it’s not all amorous in isolation. “Sometimes [Mazza] needs to be alone, so she finds different places to hide in the house,” he said. Outside of the bedroom, Lopez and the former Giant Victor Cruz are helping raise money for the Boys & Girls Clubs’ COVID-19 Relief Fund. Food delivery service goPuff is matching donations to the fund.
Meanwhile, Lopez told us that he’s midway through taping the reboot of his ’90s sitcom “Saved by the Bell,” but production has been put on hold because of the coronavirus outbreak.
- ‘Saved by the Bell’ revival with Mario Lopez as a gym teacher gets premiere date
- Singer Mario’s girlfriend gives him manicures, pedicures in quarantine
- Ron Jeremy is here to fix your quarantine sex life
- Saweetie dishes on her quarantine sex life with Quavo
- TikTok star, Tony Lopez sued for sexual battery as he’s accusedÂ of using social media to “groom” and have sex with two teenage girls
- Meet Abigail Barwuah, Mario Balotelli’s older sister who has three kids with Super Eagles striker
- Mario Balotelli âsacked’ by his club Brescia after skipping training for 10 days
- Singer Mario recalls being stopped by Miami police in March
- Brescia sack Mario Balotelli refusing to turn up for training
- Former Juventus striker, Mario Mandzukic terminates his contract at Qatari club Al-Duhail just six months after arriving in the Middle East