Augustine Okezie, Katsina
Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State has expressed sadness over the death of Shiekh Haruna Tambuwal, the father of his Sokoto State counterpart, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal.
Masari, while Commiserating with Governor Tambuwal in a statement signed by his Director General Media, Abdu Labaran Malumfashi, also observed that though every death was a painful loss, the death of a parent was most painful being an advisor and counsellor rolled into one.
He urged Governor Tambuwal to take consolation in the several blessings that Allah (SWT) has bestowed on his father who not only bred and brought up a family every parent would be very proud of, but has passed on to the great beyond as a highly revered Islamic cleric in the Holy Month of Ramadan at a very ripe age of 96.
Also in Newzandar News: Masari, military chiefs brainstorm over banditry
While praying for Allah to forgive the deceased all his sins and other shortcomings, he also on behalf of himself and the entire people of Katsina State, urged his Sokoto counterpart to take further consolation in the inevitability of death on all living souls as decreed by the Supreme creator, Allah.
- PDP condoles Gov. Tambuwal over patriarch’s death
- Okowa condoles with Makinde, Tambuwal over death of Commissioners
- Kensington Palace celebrates Fathers day by releasing photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton with their fathers
- If Only You Knew Half The Spiritual Battles Fathers Fight – Sam Nnabuike To Those Who Neglect Their Fathers
- “Happy Fathers day to me and all the Fathers out there” – Tonto Dikeh
- ‘We’ve Not Sacrificed Our Fathers For Rituals’ – Keche Debunks Rumours Of Using Their Fathers For Money Rituals
- PDP condoles Makinde over commissioner’s death
- Goodluck Jonathan condoles Gov Wike over aides death
- Abe condoles Wike over death of Nwakaudu
- Buhari condoles with Sheikh Lemu over son’s death