By Dennis Agbo
THE Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has warned Igbo people to be more conscious and get prepared for future endemic that it said would be more dangerous than coronavirus.
The group said Ndigbo must begin to get themselves prepared for more challenges of future hunger.
Leader of MASSOB, Comrade Uchenna Madu, in a statement, yesterday, alerted that the future of their people was dangling with more challenges of food shortages as a result of dependence on Northern Nigeria.
Madu said that coronavirus and it’s destructive effects on the social, economic, religious and commercial lives of Ndigbo were eye-opener for a serious and long plan approach for countering the anticipated food endemic.
“MASSOB advises the people to rigorously embark on agricultural developments. We must commence and wholesomely commit ourselves to agricultural farming. It pains MASSOB that Ndigbo have despised and abandoned farming which is our primitive and cultural occupation from ancient times. Farming has been our native identity, it is our forefathers’’.
pride and glory. We can never abandon the antecedents of forebears”, he said. “MASSOB directs every Igbo family irrespective of their residential locations to use this farming season to commence rigorous farming. Ndigbo are not known as lazy or weaklings, the ability of a man to provide food for his family is what proof him as a family man”.
- Citizens ordered to hand over their pet dogs to be used as meat as food scarcity hits North Korea
- Buhari’s Agric Policy saved us from food scarcity ― Nanono
- Donât create artificial petrol scarcity – NNPC warns marketers
- LOOMING RECESSION: Difficult times ahead, Okonjo-Iweala warns
- Former nudist, Maheeda reveals she’s born again and warns of an evil looming for a female Nigerian celebrity
- Maheeda says she’s born again and warns of an evil looming for a female celebrity
- IPOB Declares Support For Igboho Over Attack On His Home, Warns Of Looming Crisis
- ”What madness is in you?” MASSOB leader, Ralph Nwazurike, slams Governor Wike for demolishing hotels over lockdown violation (video)
- Hotels demolition: Wike’s ally blasts MASSOB’s leader for attacking Rivers gov
- Hotel demolition: Wike’s political family, GDI, blasts MASSOB leader