Finally, the long awaited mobile app for eligible Christian singles consisting carefully vetted professionals to connect and be matched is out on PlayStore.
The app features
A registration portal that is designed to project you accordingly to potential matches made accessible at the ‘love zone’.
The love zone is an e-lounge where you discover eligible Christian singles who are ready & available to be matched.
We have also created a chat enabled conversation portal where you can have meaningful conversations, exchange pictures and voice notes.
While you are scrolling to find your preferred match, feel free to slide into the resource center to get tips on how to choose the best.
The resource center is a content hub bursting with exciting and relevant videos, articles and surveys for singles and those in relationships.
We are not just about the connection, that’s only one part. We help you build a structure that will make for a healthy long lasting relationship.
It’s been painstaking to make all this solution possible through a mobile app but like they say “impossible is nothing “.
With just a click, you can sign up now and join a community of eligible Christan singles ready for marriage.
- UNVEILED: YBH launches Mobile App (www.ybhive.app) to provide crowd-counselling, Love meter, address learning through trivia and marital compatibility testing
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Indian Matchmaking’ On Netflix, Where Mumbai’s Leading Matchmaker Matches Singles In India And The U.S.
- Indulgence now in your pocket as Cold Stome Creamery Launches its new website and mobile app
- ‘Indian Matchmaking’ Creator Smitri Mundhra Puts A Spotlight On The Marriage Industrial Complex of the South Asian Diaspora
- ‘Indian Matchmaking’ Reveals Many Blemishes In The Way That Indians Look At Love and Marriage
- Nadia from ‘Indian Matchmaking’ on why she wanted an arranged marriage
- “Our young girls need to be allowed to grow up before doing grown man and women things like marriage” – Singer Di’ja condemns child marriage
- Nengi Congratulates Laycon on his ambassadorial deal with mobile phone manufacturing giants, Oppo Mobile
- African road users demand NEXIT mobile mapping app
- UBA Poised To Change The Face Of E-Banking with New Mobile App