The wife of Member of Parliament (MP) for Juaboso, Kwabena Mintah Akandoh has reportedly filed a court suit against Member of Parliament for Ablekuma West Ursula Owusu-Ekuful for said his wife is threatening to sue Ablekuma Central MP, Mrs Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, for causing her emotional pain and trauma when she harassed her husband in Parliament and same went viral on social media.
During the election of Speaker of Parliament, it will be recalled that the encounter between the two MPs caused a stir when Mrs Owusu-Ekuful was seen sitting on the lap of Mr Akando with her arms folded comfortably. This was after she claimed the Juaboso MP had taken her seat in Parliament. Some persons on social media accused the NDC MP of “enjoyment” when Ursula sat on him.
In fact before his wife’s reported court suit and which she is seeking compensation for emeotional damages, Mr Akandoh himself had in an interview on Peace FM, said he rather feels harassed contrary to claims that he had fun.
“I am sure Hon. Ursula Owusu was rather enjoying me whilst she sat on my lap since I wasn’t feeling anything for her,” he said.
Mr Akandoh then revealed that his wife was angered by Mrs Owusu-Ekuful’s conduct and has threatened to sue her for sexual harassment.
It appears to be serious now that the process has started.
Source: MyNewsGh.com/Stephen Zoure/2021
- Your Election Is Proof That Democracy Is A Journey – GEJ To Biden, HarrisIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 22, 2021Like many other leaders, former President Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated the 46th President of the United States, Joe Biden, and the first ever ...[Read more]
- Real Madrid manager, Zidane tests positive for COVID-19In COVID-19, SportsJanuary 22, 2021Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta, has wished Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, the best over the Blues’ current struggles. Arteta insisted that he is taking ...[Read more]
- Sheikh Zakzaky’s wife, Zeenah may have contracted COVID-19, may die in prison – Shi’itesIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 22, 2021The Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, otherwise known as Shi’ites, has lamented the continued incarceration of its leader, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky ...[Read more]
- “Don’t be offended when people you know don’t support your business” – Kiki OsinbajoIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Beauty entreprenuer, Kiki Osinbajo has advised people not to take offence when friends don’t support their business. The Vice President’s ...[Read more]
- Kaduna government sacks 65 âillegally recruited teachersâIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021The Kaduna state government has confirmed the sack of 65 teachers who were “illegally” recruited. Kaduna State Universal Basic ...[Read more]
- Nigerian irregular migrants in Saudi Arabia to be evacuated on January 28 and 29 – Abike Dabiri-ErewaIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021The Chairman of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission NIDCOM, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, says Nigerian irregular migrants in Saudi Arabia, will be evacuated ...[Read more]
- Arsenal signs Mat Ryan ahead of FA Cup clash with SouthamptonIn SportsJanuary 22, 2021Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta, has wished Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, the best over the Blues’ current struggles. Arteta insisted that he is taking ...[Read more]
- “My only girlfriend who has my mumu button” – Peter Okoye celebrates daughter’s birthdayIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 22, 2021Popular singer, Peter Okoye aka Mr. P is celebrating the 8th birthday of his daughter, Aliona Amarachi Okoye today 22 January 2021. According to the ...[Read more]
- In the middle of the pandemic, Nigerian Government has its citizens queuing up to get their NIN numbers – Banky WIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Singer, Banky W has lashed out at the Nigerian government for making citizens queue up to get the National Identification Number (NIN) in the ...[Read more]
- Biafra: Why South East is agitating for Nigeria’s breakup – Afenifere’s Ayo AdebanjoIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Governor Ahmadu Fintiri of Adamawa State, the home state of the late former Inspector General of Police (IGP) Gambo Jimeta, has expressed grief over ...[Read more]