A Nigerian father created a dramatic scene with his son who recently returned to Ekiti home from Lagos state.
There is currently a restriction on interstate movement, and Lagos is currently the epicenter of Coronavirus in Nigeria, and this dad was taking no chance with the virus.
The man who is reportedly a retired Road Safety officer had asked his son to stay back in Lagos till the Coronavirus outbreak is curbed, but he came home in spite of his warning.
Upon arriving Ekiti, the boy’s father insisted that he must get tested for Coronavirus before being allowed into his house.
He added that he doesn’t want to be part of those that will complicate Coronavirus issues in Ekiti state.
Watch the video below;
A father in Abeokuta refused to allow his son who came back from Lagos to enter his house. Insists he must get tested for #Coronavirus first. pic.twitter.com/eUOSQNiAuH
— Laila Ijeoma | Lailasnews.com (@LailaIjeoma) April 29, 2023
- Media personality, Falilat alleges that she was denied entry into a Lagos restaurant because of her colored hair
- Is Nigeria a sharia country – Nigerian man asks after he and his sister were denied entry into the foreign affairs ministry over the way they dressed (video)
- 10 corpses denied entry into Ebonyi
- 11 trucks denied entry into Cross River
- A$AP Rocky & Rihanna Denied Entry Into NYC Club
- COVID-19: Ekiti Deputy Gov denies non-users of face mask entry into his office
- Woman strips completely at gym after her cat was denied entry (video)
- Feminists pose topless to protest after a woman was denied entry to museum over ‘cleavage’ (photos/video)
- Florida man pointed gun at nurse after denied hospital entry amid coronavirus
- Thousands call for Jeff Bezos to be denied re-entry to Earth after space launch