A mother of two, Hauwa Sani, has been stabbed to death by her husband of eight years, Abdul Hassan in Jahun Local Government Area of Jigawa State.
Confirming the incident to newsmen, the spokesperson for the State Police Command, Abdul Jinjiri, said Hassan stabbed Hauwa eight times with a knife which led to her death on July 3. According to Jinjiri, preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect acted based on the influence of drugs as he has been addicted to substance abuse for a long time.
Jinjiri said Hassan fled the scene after committing the crime but was later arrested and will be arraigned in court soon.
Source: Linda Ikeji’s Blog
- Mother of two stabbed to death by suspected armed robbers in Imo (photos)
- “I Only Stabbed Him Twice And Fled” – Side Chic Who Stabbed Late CEO Of Super TV
- Heartbreaking video of grieving mother crying after her 14-year-old daughter was brutally stabbed to death by man for rejecting his sexual advances
- Widow and her children thrown out of her husband’s house by her mother-in-law a night before the burial of her late husband in Imo state (video)
- “Why I Stabbed My Mother-In-Law To Death” – 28-year-old Nigerian Man, Opeyemi Adeola Ganiyu
- Update:Why I stabbed my mother in-law to death- lady tells police in Niger state
- Why I stabbed my mother in-law to death- Lady tells police
- Nigerian Lady found dead in her apartment in Asaba… and her friends are claiming she was stabbed to death by her lesbian lover [Details]