Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has decided to acknowledge fathers today, mothers day. According to the mother of two, wonderful dads who play the role of a mother deserve to be celebrated.
The sexy actress also prayed for God to bless women who are trying to conceive with a baby, adding that may all mothers reap the fruit of their labour.
Sharing her picture on Instagram, 42 year old Mercy Aigbe wrote;
“Happy Mother’s Day to me and all the super moms out there! Also to all the wonderful Dads acting like mums ….. To those looking up to God for the fruit of the womb ( you shall receive your miracle soon ) ….. May the good lord keep us all with long life and excellent health to eat the fruit of our labor in Jesus Name”.
Mercy Aigbe who was married to Nigerian hotelier, Lanre Gentry has two children (Juwon Gentry and Michelle Aigbe). Reports has it that Mercy is now a single mum and lives alone with her two children.
- “Mercy Aigbe knows the lady, Mercy is still part Of me” – Mercy Aigbe’s Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry discloses the status of his relationship with Mercy after reports of him having a new lover
- Kensington Palace celebrates Fathers day by releasing photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton with their fathers
- Mercy Aigbe’s ex-husband, Lanre Gentry hits back after she wished herself a happy Fathers’ Day
- Lanre Gentry hits back after his ex-wife Mercy Aigbe wished herself a Happy Fathers’ Day
- Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-husband Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happy Fathers’ Day
- Fathers’ Day: Actress Mercy Aigbe gets a clap back from ex hubby, see why
- Mercy Aigbe Shades Her Ex-husband On Fathers Day
- “Happy Fathers day to me and all the Fathers out there” – Tonto Dikeh
- Father’s day: “To all the mothers playing the roles of fathers may God give you peace of mind” – Tonto Dikeh’s ex, Olakunle Churchill says
- If Only You Knew Half The Spiritual Battles Fathers Fight – Sam Nnabuike To Those Who Neglect Their Fathers